Client: New York Road Runners
Objective: To produce custom signage that creates unique running experiences and allows our partners to reach and become closer to the thriving running community.
- I served as the overall signage lead for the TCS New York City Marathon and was responsible for managing the full lifecycle for 4500 individual pieces of signage and branded elements across 15+ events for the TCS New York City Marathon; inventory, assembly, delivery, and installation.
- Managed all event signage programs that increased brand awareness and provided our partners with greater access to consumers and charity programs.
- For experiential and marquee events, I coordinated with the creative services team, events department and external city agencies on installation plans and technical specs for all branded elements.
- I was responsible for the creation of standard operating procedures as they relate to signage deployment, site design, layouts, and wayfinding plans.
- I supported company-wide initiatives for sourcing and managing fabrication vendors, custom-build projects and new hardware and signage systems.