Objective: To refresh existing booth properties and incorporate Comfort Colors apparel to the U.S. wholesale channel.
- Coordinated logistics for three branded exhibits (Gildan, Anvil and Comfort Colors) to present new product lines at multiple apparel events across the U.S.
- Assisted with the pre-event management and inventory of all client product.
- Managed all vendor relationships and coordinated necessary activation and leveraging deliverables on behalf of the client.
- Worked with the Gildan event marketing team to design and build a new Comfort Colors exhibit to support business initiatives.
- Supervised the clients graphic design approvals process and production.
- Provided relevant pre-event research and insights to support, drive and measure client’s business decisions and results.