Here is my official answer to “What Do You Do?”: I assist brands by building more efficient face to face marketing experiences.
Which means: I work with production teams, designers, city agencies, and vendors to activate experiential marketing campaigns, special events, and great consumer experiences.
I’ve also been called: Jason, James or Jessie. Basically, anything that starts with “J”.
In my spare time: I enjoy exploring NYC in search of the next great dessert, continuing education, soccer, photography, running and cycling.
Education: Bachelors of Science STHM, Temple University – Philadelphia, PA
Areas Of Expertise:
- New business development
- Account management
- Client strategy
- Sports sponsorships and activations
- Experiential marketing and production
- Vendor management
- Brand optimization and exposure
- Client communications
- Budget and fiscal responsibility
- Creative production process
- 10,000 Project Management
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop
- Social Media
- GBMS Project Management
- Basic HTML
- Asset Tiger
- RFID & Lead Management
- GES TRACE Property Manager
I’ve had the privilege of working with the following brands: