Objective: To design and build a custom pop up shop.
- Worked with 3×1 ownership and our internal design/project management departments to pull together a unique 1,800 square-foot summer pop up shop in Southampton, NY.
- Managed development and construction of a 20’L x 8’H custom denim wall that was inspired by the original 3×1 flagship retail store on Mercer Street, NYC.
- Provided the new retail outpost with custom racks, shelving and graphics to highlight the brands curated selection of premium denim.
- Created estimates, production schedules and monitored budgets to ensure delivery before the Memorial Day Holiday.
- Directed all project logistics and partnered with an external general contractor to facilitate construction and refurbishment of the retail space.